Yo – Display Recent Sales In Real Time
$6.99 / mo
Instantly replicate the feel of a busy retail store by displaying notifications of recent sales on your site! Give store visitors the motivation and social proof needed to click that buy button!
Yo beautifully displays recent orders on your site as little notifications and this accomplishes three powerful, conversion boosting benefits for your store:
1) Yo creates a busy and live atmosphere in your online store, much like the vibe you feel when you enter a busy retail store.
2) Yo gives your store instant credibility and social proof from recent buyers, giving new potential customers the confidence to shop with you.
3) The social proof and live atmosphere in your online store encourages more visitors to buy, resulting in increased conversion rates and revenue for you to continue growing your business and customer base!
– Beautifully designed and optimized for desktop, tablet and mobile
– Super light-weight so it doesn’t slow down your site
– One click install and works immediately – zero coding required
– Have complete control over the design and color options to match your store
Example scenario of Yo settings on a website
• Display an order every: 30 seconds
• Loop and display orders within the last 2 weeks.
• Only display the time stamp on orders within: The last 1 hour
With these settings, a potential customer visits your website and every 30 seconds they’ll see a display showing orders that were purchased within the last two weeks (without the time stamp). Only orders made within the last 1 hour will show the time stamp that it was purchased – for example 35 minutes ago, or 45 minutes ago, or 1 hour ago, etc.
1. What if I don’t have many sales each day?Yo can still display sales you made previously (even if they’re from several weeks ago), keeping your store looking busy! You have the option of how recent the sales notifications should include a timestamp of when an order was purchased – for example to only show the timestamp on orders made within the last 60 minutes.
2. What if I have a brand new store with no sales yet? We have an option in the dashboard for you to create a custom notification where you can enter in a product name, product URL, upload a product image, etc so that your store still looks busy with sales.
3. How can I measure if Yo is increasing sales for my store? Yo offers social proof for your store, much like the social proof that reviews provide on a site and because of the nature of this social proof, there’s no direct way to track if a sale is attributed to the app. Some visitors may see the notifications and it provides them with enough motivation and confidence to purchase, even though they never clicked on the Yo notification. One way which you can check the effectiveness of the app is to compare your stores conversion rate for a certain period before and after installing Yo – we recommend 30 days at a minimum to have enough data to compare.
Apps built by store owners, for store owners.
Being E-commerce store owners ourselves, we saw a lack of features in the currently existing apps offered on E-commerce platforms – some were overly priced, others lacked important features, and many had terrible user interfaces which were difficult to use.
In April of 2016 we decided to begin building apps for E-commerce platforms that solved these issues while putting a focus on apps that would help other store owners grow their online presence, boost conversion rates and ultimately make more sales.
Our mission is simple – build apps that we would personally use ourselves and share these solutions with other E-Commerce store owners to help them grow their businesses.